Sunday, July 22, 2007

BALL GAMES

Above left is Sara's team, 11-12 year olds. They did very well in the Allstars tourney. Not sure of their place. Rght is Abby's team, 9-10 year olds, who are the 3rd best team in the state! They all played their hearts out and were totally awesome to watch!
Below is Javen getting a great hit in his traveling Pirates team tourney. He played very well!
Summer ball games are so hot, but fun. Starting tomorrow for a week, the kids will all be in a theater workshop in Springfield, then later in the summer, put on a play for us! Blake and I rode the bikes to the Campbellsville ball games and then to the St. Francis picnic. It sure felt good to be riding again. I didn't ride for a whole 8 days with the out of town ball tourneys! That's the longest I've ever gone without riding. I ride almost every day in the spring, summer, and fall, and at least once a week if not more in the winter! The St. Francis picnic was lots of fun. I look foward to it all year long, and love seeing all the farm neighbors that I don't see much of since we have moved to town. I will be glad when fall gets here and it cools off so we can spend more time at the cabin again.

No comments: