Wednesday, July 16, 2014

copy of post to facebook friends

Woke up with swollen eyes and wet pillow.  I woke up a few times in the night, and one dream, i was reaching for blake's hand, he was slipping on an icey hill, and i woke up falling out of bed! Landed between window and bed! :/   hahaha  Then this morn, I raced out in my boxers & muscle shirt(sleep clothes)to put the recycling out.  Then Blake heard me and came in and told me today is Wed.  Recycling tomorrow.  So i raced back out and took it in before I confused the neighbors!   hahaha  

Last night we read something that mentioned forgiveness and I encouraged Blake to forgive himself.  We both realized he's mad at himself that he's dying.   We both forgave ourselves and each other for  the sake of forgiveness.

This morning he is cheerful.  We are skipping breakfast as that's the meal he vomits.  He feels relieved he isn't going to try to eat.  He is doing some orange juice which he loves.

I'm gonna get dressed, take my vitamins, and head to the farmers' market down the street real quick.  Ya'awl have a good day, and all prayers appreciated.  We are praying for people who need it, too.  We love u all.

No comments: