Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Hot again today!

My back went out and Blake's knee went out. I had my first Physical Therapy today and it was great. I told my therapist gettin' old sucks! She said, "You are NOT old!" I said, "I am, too! And proud of it! 60 is great!" She said, "Well, you are a young old!" LOL With my back ailment I didn't ride for a whole week, but the last week I have been sneaking little rides in. It's so hot riding, though, that it feels like a heater blowing on me. I always wear all my gear. You know, they say, don't dress for riding, dress for going down. I always make sure there are no holes in my underwear, too! LOL!! We have been spending time in the house surfing the net. Check out this site! www.ride2die.com for lots of good information and education. I also enjoy my Chain Gang website for F650GS BMW owners. www.f650.com My daughter, Lisa, our PT/Olympic athlete/triathlete in Texas came down with a very rare and severe illness, but is now on the mend and getting back into her sports. I appreciate everyone's healing energy and prayers. They worked! (of course) Stay cool and happy in this hot weather. And keep in touch!

No comments: