Monday, December 2, 2013

Forgetful

Blake is doing great!  Eating well, sleeping well, and happy.  We are going to work on getting more exercise.  A walk every day!  I know I need it!  I think I'm doing great, then yesterday, for instance.  We had church in the morning, planned to attend our NAACP meeting at 3, church dinner and play at 4:30, and the funeral home before 8, as good friend, Susan Hays, passed away.

We did the 2 church things and spaced out the other 2!  This morning we realized it.  I say morning, but I woke up at 11am!  I NEVER sleep late!  Always up by 8 or 9 at the latest!  Jeepers!  

Then saw all the cars out front leaving for the cemetery!  We missed it all!

Phooey!!

Today we plan to replace the burned out light bulbs under our Mulberry place as lights keep the critters from nesting there (like skunks for instance) and take a walk. It's 55 degrees!  Rain coming later.

Have a great day!  We plan to!

No comments: