Thursday, November 14, 2013

Woke to beautiful sunny day.  Slowly become aware of surroundings and realize my dreams were just dreams.  I didn't lose my car keys, and I didn't go back to school and become a lab tech!  

Last of flowers froze last night, but temperatures already rising.  Expect near 60 today!  YAY!  Daisy dog woke me at 8am, and I turned on local radio station on radio next to my bed.  Cataract surgery eye drops, 5 min each, for local and national news.  Take Daisy out, give her morning treat she loves, a little Science Diet canned food.

After shower, check on Blake who is sleeping later these days.  Had had some leg cramps, but none last night.  Just increased his approved by the chemist slo-mag a little.  He lost his wallet in his dreams.  ha ha

We started a jig saw puzzle last night.  It is a winter family ritual.  No one can resist, and we have awesome family time around the puzzle table.  When he sees the first winter puzzle he is always excited and ready to dig in.  Last night was different.  He was genuinely surprised and exclaimed, "Wow!  1,000 pieces?  Shouldn't we do like 300? WOW!  Look at all those pieces!"

I hear a lot in this.  It reflects the changes we are going through since evil cancer invaded our lives.  It reflects fear.  One piece at a time, one minute at a time, one day at a time, we WILL have a happy long winter with plenty of time to finish that puzzle!!!  :))



Looking forward to my Red Cross board meeting this afternoon, and Blake looking forward to a visit from our dear friend, Brown.

No comments: